Saturday 22 November 2014

New Goodies...

I couldn't resist... The weekend was approaching and I had to have a little shop on one of my favourite craft websites. 

I decided to stock up on some new cut apart papers and embellishments from the new Amy Tangerine line 'Stitched.'

It's a beautiful collection, with lovely pastel colours and some watercolour effect. I purchased the 6x6 paper pad, a mix of cut apart papers and the ephemera pack. I had previously purchased the sticker sheets.


I also purchased a few pieces from the new Crate Paper Maggie Holmes line, 'Open Book.'

This is another lovely collection with lots of handwritten elements, gold foil and flowers. More vibrant colours with a vintage effect. I purchased the 6x12 sticker pack which includes tiny alphas, ephemera pieces and rub-ons.


Time to start creating some layouts using my new stash!

Much love,
ChelleBelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment