Saturday 22 November 2014

An October 'Lovely' Layout...

After spending most of the morning organising my Raskog (again!), and going through all my lovely new bits, I finally got down to business and decided to complete an October layout for 2014.

I chose cards from the Shimelle Project Life Lovely Mini kit, and embellished using Crate Paper Open Book stickers, ephemera and Rub ons. I like using Tim Holtz mini alpha stickers in black as they are perfect size for Project life cards, and work well with most kits/papers. I often finish my layouts using wood veneers, enamel dots or gems, and a little journaling where needed. I don't like to journal too much on my pictures as I find the picture and title is usually enough. 

Here are my finished layouts. Please comment below if you would like more details on the items I used.

     

Much love,
ChelleBelle x




No comments:

Post a Comment