Sunday 23 November 2014

A Stitched Layout for 2013...

Today has been a day of rest and recuperation in the ChelleBelle household, but I decided to use some time to finish a 2013 layout. As I previously mentioned I had recently purchased some new stash, and as usual I just had to use it now! I spent an hour cutting up the Amy Tangerine Stitched 12x12 papers I purchased the other day, and used some of these for my layout.

After laying out my pictures onto the 6x4 and 3x4 cards, I started sorting through the Stitched ephemera box to find pieces that would work well on each card. I pulled out the Stitched sticker sheets and puffy stickers, and my usual Tim Holtz mini alphas. I finished each card using wood veneers, enamel dots or gems where needed.

Hope you like the finished layout.

Amy Tangerine - Stitched 12x12 Papers
Box Pleat
Cross Stitch 
Felted
Jump Stitch
Moments
Scissors

Additional items used
Transparent accent & phrase stickers
With Love puffy stickers 
Stitched Cardstock die cuts

     

Much love,
ChelleBelle x






No comments:

Post a Comment