Wednesday 26 November 2014

Homemade Flairs...

I've made my own Flairs a few times now, using scrap patterned paper and a 1 inch circular punch, but wanted to try something a little different. 

I had seen a few people on Instagram using watercolours, and then stamping onto the dried paper so I thought I would give this a go.

I used 300gsm watercolour card, and covered using very watered down paints. I chose pink, blue and yellow. I merged some of the colours to make new ones, and left some flat. Once the card was dry, I chose a few circular stamps and using my black Stazon ink pad I stamped over the watercolours. 

I then used my 1 inch circular punch, and punched out the stamps. I finished using 1 inch clear epoxy stickers to give a raised and glossy effect.

Hey presto... Lots of funky homemade flairs!

Items used
300gsm water colour card
Watercolour paints 
Stamps - Technique Tuesday Look Here Flairs & Jillibean Soup Spicy Social Stamps
1 Inch Circular Punch
1 Inch Clear Epoxy Stickers


Hope this inspires you to get creative!

Much love,
ChelleBelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment