Monday 10 August 2015

Project Life… time to catch-up!

Lately has seen me dive into the world of mixed media, and find a new found love for Traditional scrapbooking, meaning my poor Project Life album was being neglected.

 I always print off my pictures as I go along, and decide on which cards to use for the page – I usually find sitting in front of TV with a cup of tea is the perfect time to sort out my pictures for the week. When I do find the time, I just go back and pick a page I fancy doing. This weekend I managed to complete two pages, and I love them both.

 For my first Project Life page of the weekend, I decided I wanted to use up some of the Notes & Things cards I had left over. I am sad to see these go as this has to be one of my favourite Project Life kits of all time. It’s a shame it was only a value kit, I would have loved to have a bigger selection of cards, perhaps a mini kit. That said I like the idea of coordinating ephemera pieces.

 I selected my cards along with a few from Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic core kit, and chose Crate Paper Craft Market Ephemera and Stickers, including the tiny phrase stickers to use on the spread. I finished the page off with enamel dots and sequins from my stash, and Seven Paper Amelia Gold Glitter Chipboard hearts – these are just gorgeous, and I wish I had bought half a dozen packs!!!


 My 2nd layout was Chris and I taking part in the London Free Ride on 1st August. I’ve already made a traditional layout to go alongside this spread using an enlarged picture from the Project Life page. The main page has now been framed and will take center stage on the “Crafty Chelle Belle” art gallery through my hallway at home! – an idea my wonderful husband had, and can’t wait to add more. Pictures to follow.

 For this layout I chose a mix of cards, mainly from the Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic and Maggie Holmes core kits. For embellishments, I pulled a selection of Ephemera and rub-ons from Maggie Holmes line; along with the sticker and element sheets from Simple Stories Fancy That line… the alphas worked great on this spread.


 Hope you liked the two layouts. Hoping to complete some more over the next week or so, and I believe I have a few small hauls arriving shortly too!

I'll be back soon.

Much Love,
Chelle Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment