Friday 21 August 2015

A Mix of Mixed Media...

So I went a little crazy buying more stuff - Opps!!!
I've now got a great selection of Heidi Swapp Colour Shine mists and stencils, along with a few bits from the We Are Memory Keepers Clearly Posh collection, so decided to do a couple of layouts using my new bits.

My first layout was made using a Crate Paper Wonder paper for the background, a mix of Crate Paper papers from 6x6 paper pad, along with a sheet of black patterned acetate from the WRMK Clearly Posh 6x6 pad. The back ground is made of lightly coloured texture paste spread over a Memory Box stencil; Drip Rings. I added Black colourshine splatters to finish.
I layered the picture using a mix of papers, tags with gold glitter thread, and some gorgeous gold glitter confetti pieces from WRMK - these are great for layering. I made another small cluster of bits in the top left corner and finished with a pretty gold acetate bow x


The second layout is a mix of old stash, papers from Simple Stories and stickers from Echo Park (I'm unsure of collection names)
I used the Memory Box Floral Confetti stencil with light pink coloured texture paste across the background. I layered strips of paper in a "T" shape, and placed the picture at the cross over point. I finished with lots of stickers, sequins and enamel dots.


For the last layout I chose a piece of plain white card stock. I added texture to background using a Heidi Swapp star confetti stencil, and pink colourshine to texture paste. I added pink and green splatters over the top. I layered my picture using Dear Lizzy papers, and finished with Fine & Dandy stickers and die cut pieces. I added lots of sequins and enamel dots to the background to add more texture and sparkle!


I now have a whole week off work for my birthday, and have planned lots of scrapping time. So I'll be back soon with some more layouts and PL pages.

Much Love,
Chelle Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment