Tuesday 20 January 2015

Bright colours for May 2013

The tempreture has plumeted to a very frosty -3c, so what better way to spend the day than being buried under bright coloured paper and stickers!

I haven't taken many pictures in January so far, so decided to pick a page from my 2013 album to complete. I needed cheering up, so thought the first week of May would be the perfect layout to start with. The pictures were mainly from our Engagement shoot, along with a few sunny London shots. 

I chose to use the Project Life Happy Core kit, along with the Kaisercraft Confetti Die cuts, and Simple Stores DIY Design it Yourself Word Stickers. 

I finished the page with wood veneers, and coordinating enamel dots and gems.

I love using my typewriter to add more journalling to my cards! 

Hope you like the finished layout


Much love,
Chelle Belle x

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment