Saturday 10 January 2015

2015, Let's go!

Finally, my supplies to make my 2015 front page arrived from Craftie Charlie. I decided I wanted to do something a little different, and fell in love with some cut-a-part sheets by Websters Pages.

Websters Pages
Storyteller I, Storyteller II & Hall Pass 12x12 papers


I also wanted to try my hand at heat embossing, and created a couple of die cuts using my Silhouette Potrait. I also purchased some Wow Glitter embossing powders to complete the below...


Everyone loves a bit glitter!!!

I chose my favourite picture of myself and hubby to include on the front cover, and used a mix of Dear Lizzy Serendipity Thickers for titles on a couple of cards. I finished it all off with a few extra sparkly Gems. 


Hope you like the finished product!

Now to get cracking with 2015...

Much love,
Chelle Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment