Sunday 28 December 2014

December Daily... in the beginning!

Apologies for not updating my blog sooner, the month of December is a busy one for most, and I have found myself buried under presents, cards and Christmas parathinalia!

I decided to participate in December Daily and capture the Christmas spirit. 

I chose to use Elle's Studio "Good Cheer" papers and cut apart sheets. I teamed this with the Freckled Fawn Christmas embellishment kit, along with a few additional items such as enamel dots, wood veneers and sequins. 

Here is my December Daily stash...

 
 
 
I also used my Silhouette Portrait to make some coordinating labels and die cuts for my layouts.


Here is my first layout...



Please leave a comment if you have any questions regarding this layout or any others featured in my blog.

Much love,
Chelle Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment