Sunday 28 December 2014

A Christmas Present for me...

I have spent the last couple of months hinting to hubby that I would love a small typewriter to use for my Project Life journaling. I don't like my handwriting as it can be very messy, and using a PC/printer can be time consuming (as well as complicated when printing onto labels or small cards).

Thankfully Santa must have known, and pasted on the message.

On Christmas Day I opened my last present to reveal this gorgeous 1960's Duck egg Blue Brother Deluxe portable typewriter. Hubby had been refurbishing for me throughout December whilst I was at work, complete with working bell and new ribbons. 

It's gorgeous and can't wait to start using it!

  

Much love,
Chelle Belle x

 

1 comment:

  1. Had to laugh at the photo of your typewriter... i also mentioned to my husband last summer that i would like one for the odd bit of journalling if i have a lot to write, and he tracked one down almost identical to yours! Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete