Tuesday 2 December 2014

Dear Lizzy - Serendipity past page...

As always, new stash equals new layout.

I started by cutting up my 3 cut-a-part papers, and chose a couple of pieces to use within the layout. I also chose a couple of papers from the 6x6 paper pad. Using some off cuts from the paper pad, I made a couple of homemade flairs using a Technique Tuesday stamp set with Black Stazon Ink (I forgot to take a picture of these, but you should be able to see them on my layout!).

I went round and added ephemera and a few cut-a-part pieces to each section of the layout, and then went about piecing each card together.

I finished each card with a selection of coordinating enamel dots, wood veneers and titles using my favourite Tim Holtz Tiny Type Alphastickers.

Hope you like the finished layout!

Items Used
Dear Lizzy Serendipity - 12x12 Papers (Various Cut-a-parts)
Dear Lizzy Serendipity - 6X6 Paper Pad
Dear Lizzy Serendipity - Accent & Phrase Stickers
Dear Lizzy Serendipity - Enamel Dots
Various Wood Veneers
Tim Holtz Tiny Type Alphastickers
Homemade Flair badges


Much Love,
ChelleBelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment