Monday 23 February 2015

Simple Stories, I Am collection... blitzing a kit!

I fell in love with Simple Stories new line "I Am" and just knew I had to have it. When it finally came in stock with Craftie Charlie I didn't waste time in purchasing all the bits I needed.

I opted for the collection kit which came with a 12x12 Alpha stickers sheet, 12x12 elements sticker sheet, and a mix of both patterned and cut-a-part sheets. I also purchased the 6x6 paper pad, Brads, ephemera pieces and enamel dots. 


I set about cutting all the cut-a-part sheets up, and cracking on with a few layouts. I eventually finished the kit leaving only a few scraps, and odd bits and pieces.

I made 6 12x12 layouts using the patterned papers...
                  


I then made 2 Project Life layouts....




 Hope you like the pages. Please leave any questions or comments below.

Much love,
Chelle Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment